There are a wealth of things to do in and around Blythburgh:
- Coastal Voyager at Southwold harbour offer a range of boat trips from their
high speed "Sea Blast" around Solebay to their gentle cruise up the River
Blyth to Blythburgh and back and also a 3 hour cruise to Scroby Sands to
visit the seals and see the wind farm close to.
- Valley Farm near Halesworth, offers a heated indoor swimming pool available for private hire by arrangement.
- The Cut Arts Centre in Halesworth offers a great range of music, drama and films throughout the year. Online booking.
- The Electric Picture
Palace in Southwold shows a wide range of films in a tiny (68 seat) cinema.
The Electric Picture Palace is rather special and no visit to the area
is complete without paying it a visit!
- Experience an Aromatherapy Massage
at Southwold Therapies
- Halesworth Golf Club offers a wide range of top class facilities and welcomes golfers of all abilities.
- Southwold Golf Club has a 9-hole golf course. Also open to non-members and visitors to enjoy their facilties.
- Dunwich Museum is the perfect history experience for all the family. It tells the amazing story of a city lost to the sea.
- Offering both residential and non-residential places, Cowshed Art Courses are designed for beginners or those with some experience who want to learn new skills and techniques. Courses for children are also available.
- The Blythweb Calendar is regularly
updated and has details of all kinds of events in the area.
- See also the 'Places to Go' area of our links section.