|Things to do around Blythburgh
Where to Stay
Where To Eat
What To Do
There are a wealth of things to do in and around Blythburgh:
- Coastal Voyager at Southwold Harbour offer a range of boat trips on river and sea all year round.
- Join an Adnams Brewery or Distillery tour at Southwold. For over 18s only. Gift vouchers available.
- Southwold Golf Club is Southwold's own 9-hole golf course. Also open to non-members and visitors to enjoy their facilties.
- The Electric Picture Palace in Southwold is a rather special bijou cinema (70 seats and organ) which shows a wide range of films. Become a member very easily, or visit as a guest of a member, to enjoy the experience.
- Throughout the season there are races and competitions held by Southwold Model Yacht Club, the most impressive of these being the Southwold Model Yacht Regatta.
- The Cut Arts Centre in Halesworth offers a great range of music, drama and films throughout the year. Online booking.
- Watch Live Sport on multiple screens at The White Swan, London Road, Halesworth.
- Valley Farm near Halesworth, offers a heated indoor swimming pool available for private hire by arrangement.
- Halesworth Golf Club offers a wide range of top class facilities and
welcomes golfers of all abilities.
- Dunwich Museum is the perfect history experience for all the family. It tells the amazing story of a city lost to the sea.
- The Blythweb Calendar is regularly
updated and has details of all kinds of events in the area.
- See also the 'Places to Go' area of our links section.